I used GroupDocs Converter For Java 19.10, An error was reported when converting this file to PDF

I used GroupDocs Converter For Java 19.10, An error was reported when converting this file to PDF
ERROR.zip (79.5 KB)

@SalesDhorde

We could not reproduce this issue using latest version of the API with the following code:

// Create a new Converter instance with the input file path
Converter converter = new Converter("D:/¦G-+.xlsx");

// Set the convert options for PDF format
PdfConvertOptions options = new PdfConvertOptions();

// Convert the input file to PDF format and save it to the specified output path
converter.convert("D:/converted.pdf", options);

Since you are using a very old version, we’d recommend you to go through the latest API documentation and the release notes.

Can you test with GroupDocs Converter For Java 19.10,and Check whether the cause of the error can be found?

@SalesDhorde share please your source code

SaveOptions saveOptions = getSaveOptions(conversionType, options.getWatermark());
convertedDocument = getConversionHandler().convert(stream, options.getFileName(), private ConversionHandler getConversionHandler() {
if (this.conversionConfig == null)
this.conversionConfig = ConvertUtil.getConvertConfiguration();
if (this.conversionHandler == null)
this.conversionHandler = new ConversionHandler(this.conversionConfig);
return this.conversionHandler;
}

Hello, do you see the code I shared?

@SalesDhorde yes, I saw.
I checked it. Please share your exception stacktrace.

85ccd576dd9a46cab7b5b8e31a5fb5a.png (35.1 KB)

at com.inspur.edp.svc.document.converter.service.DocConvertServiceImpl.convertToFile(DocConvertServiceImpl.java:249) ~[document-converter.jar:na]
at com.inspur.gs.eis.image.service.iGIXService.EISDocumentService.convertToPdfFile(EISDocumentService.java:163) ~[eisimage-service.jar:na]
at com.inspur.gs.eis.image.restful.eis.ImageDownloadEisImpl.getFileByte(ImageDownloadEisImpl.java:1309) [eisimage-api.jar:na]
at com.inspur.gs.eis.image.restful.eis.ImageDownloadEisImpl.getpdffile(ImageDownloadEisImpl.java:856) [eisimage-api.jar:na]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15594.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_222]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_222]
at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:179) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:201) [cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:104) [cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:59) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:96) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121) [cxf-core-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:265) [cxf-rt-transports-http-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:234) [cxf-rt-transports-http-3.5.5.jar:3.5.5]
at org.apache.cxf.transpor

It seems it is not full stack trace, can you please attach a full one?

This is the full stack trace

Could you help me?

Can you test with GroupDocs Converter For Java 19.10,and Check whether the cause of the error can be found?

@SalesDhorde I can not see the Exception here, can you please share it?

30e641147f66b77ae66d2888b020da6.png (23.5 KB)

An error is reported when converting the document directly, and the document is in the compressed document where the first question was asked

Thanks, I will investigate and update you.

Pls has the problem been resolved?

I still investigate it, I will update you as soon as possible.

Is there a reply, please?

Hi @SalesDhorde , I’m still working on it