Image type file render with different zooming each time they open

Hi

The same issue is raised earlier with post 12927. though it still not get resolved with viewer v3.4
so raising again with groupdocs.

Rending image type file in the html based rendering is not working correctly.
Sometimes images are displaying too small when its render first time, while rendering from cache its displaying large. In both the scenario its not displaying based on its actual size. Even image type files are not rendering in chrome and edge browsers. I have attached few images files you can verify it.

We have also observed files containing images (i.e. Docs, PPT) having issue in HTML based rendering.

Please look into theses issues and let me know in case you need any further information.
PFA for issuing document.

Thanks
Puneet Rajak

Hi Puneet,

We apologize for inconvenience.

I have investigated your issue related to html based rendering of images. I have reproduced this issue in our open source front end applications. However, the issue is not related to the back-end GroupDocs.Viewer API. The problem occurs when the images (html content containing images) is rendered inside front end viewer screen. If you try our example project and render any image into html then there will be no issue with the image size.

Therefore, I am logging this issue in GitHub for further investigation. You can follow this link for further updates related to this issue.

Have a nice weekend ahead.

Warm Regards

Hi Puneet,

Your reported issue, logged on GitHub as https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/issues/45, has been fixed in ASP.NET_WebForm_Front_End. Please download the latest source code from GitHub.

Warm Regards