Images not loaded

Images are properly loaded when working from local system. But when application is deployed in IIS 7.0, it isn’t loading the images despite having all the below httphandlers.

Please refer attachments for further reference.

Note : Application is deployed with trial version dll (version 2.19.0)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. To fix this issue you should add to your Web.config to system.webServer section this code:

or simply set the runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests parameter of “modules” to “true”:

Also I want to notify you that we have released a next generation Viewer library and if possible you should migrate on it, for more info about the migration please check our documentation.

Best regards.

I tried both of the above, but didn't work. below is my details,
Only images hanlders are not working, except that, everything else gets loaded properly.

1) should I have license for it to work in IIS?
2) should I install groupdocs.viewer in IIS on top of just refering from bin?

Please assist us.

<add name="GetPrintableHtmlHandler" verb="GET,POST" path="document-viewer/GetPrintableHtmlHandler" type="Groupdocs.Web.UI.Handlers.GetPrintableHtmlHandler, Groupdocs.Viewer, Culture=neutral"

/>

Hi,

Thank you for the example. Here is a correct handlers for the Viewer:

Best regards.

Thanks for the reply. But that also didn’t work.

Handlers you have given are same with my handlers.

Is license the problem or anything I am missing?

Please suggest a way for this.

Hi again,

Sorry for confusion. The handlers that I shared you had to completely change your block with handlers. If even more precise - these two handlers:

is a reason of the issue - they override Viewer handlers. Remove them or change them so that they only work for specific images.

Best regards.

Hello,

It works amazingly now after doing the above change.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Thank you for the notification and glad to hear that.

Best regards.

Where Is Correct Handlers you provide there?!

Hi @caspian_softdev Sorry for the confusion. Here is the handlers:

<add name="Images-Gif" path="*.gif" verb="GET,HEAD,POST" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" resourceType="Unspecified" />
      <add name="Images-Png" path="*.png" verb="GET,HEAD,POST" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" resourceType="Unspecified" />

Best regards.