Inconsistency between Excel to PDF conversion and print preview

style_error.zip (46.8 KB)

the zip have target excel,and it converted pdf result.
The pattern on the top right and bottom left is abnormal

1 Like

@capAlvin
This issue is reproduced at our end. Therefore, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONJAVA-2245

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@atir.tahir
When I converted excel to pdf, I found that the format was wrong. After investigation, I found that the font of the cell is MS Pゴシック, and then I changed it to MS PGothic.

But I cannot change the font in excel. Is there any way to solve this problem? Similar to giving a font an alias?

1 Like

@capAlvin

Could you please share more details on your findings?

We changed the font of the Excel to MS PGothic and then saved it as PDF (using MS Excel conversion) and the output looks like this image.png (43.6 KB) (not exacty same. PDF isn’t cutting off characters from bottom).

Are you referring to changing font of the Excel file when loading it in Conversion API?

@atir.tahir
when excel cell font is
image.png (1.4 KB)

the pdf style was wrong
but i change this excel cell font to
image.png (683 Bytes)

the pdf style was ok.
MS PGothic is MS Pゴシック on japan windows system.and fonts dir have msgothic.ttc

1 Like

@capAlvin

Thank you for providing comprehensive information. We will proceed with our investigation accordingly and keep you informed of any updates.