Inert hypherlink in word document while using GroupDocs Redaction

using (Redactor redactor = new Redactor(filePath))
{
    redactor.Apply(new ExactPhraseRedaction(request.PrevText[i], new ReplacementOptions(request.NewText[i])));
    GroupDocs.Redaction.Options.SaveOptions saveOption = new GroupDocs.Redaction.Options.SaveOptions()
    {
        AddSuffix = false,
        RasterizeToPDF = false,
    };
    redactor.Save(saveOption);
}

above is the code to redact text in my document, I want to add a hyperlink with the text just like the below, image.png, is there a way to do this?

@Niteen_Jadhav

GroupDocs.Redaction API doesn’t support such a feature. However, we have created a ticket to further investigate if it’s even possible. Your investigation ticket ID is REDACTIONNET-544.

Is there any other API’s in GroupDocs which supports this?

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We are currently investigating whether this functionality can be achieved using GroupDocs.Editor for .NET. The investigation ticket ID for this issue is EDITORNET-2850.

Regarding your question about other APIs within GroupDocs, we are exploring all options, but at this moment, GroupDocs.Editor primarily focuses on editing documents through HTML-like content extraction. We will update you once we have more information.

As a side note, our sister company Aspose offers Aspose.Words, which provides more advanced document manipulation features, including the ability to add hyperlinks directly to Word documents.

@Niteen_Jadhav

Please take a look at the investigation’s outcomes:

1. Existing Samples: There are existing examples for building applications using GroupDocs.Editor for .NET (adding hyperlink feature), including a Single Page Application (SPA) or GroupDocs Editor UI and a setup with separate UI and backend.
  2. Hyperlink Functionality: The ability to add hyperlinks is natively supported in the GroupDocs.Editor UI, which features an intuitive toolbar with tooltips for each button.
  3. Comparison with Aspose.Words: Unlike Aspose.Words, which provides a programmatic way to insert hyperlinks, GroupDocs.Editor’s functionality for adding hyperlinks is limited to the UI and does not have a direct implementation like Aspose.Words.

Can you please provide us with the solution on how can I achieve it where I want to add a hypherlink for a existing text inside a word document

@Niteen_Jadhav

We already shared two options with you, and Aspose.Words provides more advanced document manipulation features, especially for adding or inserting hyperlinks into existing text. Please take a look at this documentation article - Insert a Hyperlink.