Integration of API with Web and Andorid Application

Dear

We have a web application and Mobile App (Andorid) for document management system. We need Groupdocs viewer support to render MS Word family document on the browser. All the documents are stored in our server.

Request group to guide us for integration support for both web and app.

Hello Patel,

We acknowledge your interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x API.
Please note that GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x is a totally back-end, UI and framework independent API that can be integrated in any Java project/application. It is a totally object oriented structured API that helps in making different independent API calls.
We need Groupdocs viewer support to render MS Word family document on the browser.
We’ve already developed showcase projects that demonstrate API functionalities in this regard. Please clone/download our Modern-UI showcase project, render MS Word family documents and share your experience.
All the documents are stored in our server.
You can render documents from your server. API supports custom data handlers:
Please explore above mentioned topics, sample implementation code is also provided there. Furthermore, you may find following resources convenient:
Request group to guide us for integration support for both web and app.
We already guided you, how you can integrate/evaluate the document rendering API in web application. As far as integration of the API in Android app is concerned, there is a possibility that some of the API classes (current versions of the API) are not supported in android. We do have a plan to provide a complete API for android in future but we cannot share any ETA at the moment. However, we are in contact with the concerned team, as we get any update on this particular scenario, we’ll apprise you.

Have a nice day ahead!
Best wishes

Hi,

We need document annotation feature also for our application , so for that do we need to integrate GroupDocs.Annotation and groupdocs.viewer_17.2.0-java both or GroupDocs.Annotation will only help.
We need Group Docs feature for our web application where we can render any document, annotate the document and also it can be directly uploaded back to our server which is hosted on Linux.
Please confirm whether this can be achieved back from your product or not.
I have downloaded groupdocs.annotation_product_family.zip and groupdocs.viewer_17.2.0-java.zip from your website but I am not able to get any detail that how can I integrate it to my application which is a non-maven web project built on Struts2 framework.

Hi Patel,

We would like to inform you that you can avail both document annotation and document rending themes in GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 3.x API. Please note, GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 3.x only covers limited features of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x.
Following are the tasks/operations you can perform using GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 3.x API:
  • Render documents as Image (see list of supported document formats here)
  • Add annotations
  • Export annotated document (currently there is some back-end API issue that raises exception while exporting the document. Once it gets fixed, the feature will be functional)
We’d suggest you to explore GroupDocs.Annotation for Java Showcase Project using 3.1.0 version of the API. This showcase project will give you a basic demonstration, how document is being rendered and how annotations can be added. Learn more about this front end here.
how can I integrate it to my application
You may find following resource quite helpful:
Please go through these resource and share your valuable feedback.

Best wishes