Invalid entry in XRef table

Hello,

I’m getting an error when trying to open a pdf file. I’m using the code snippet suggested by you.
image.png (30.8 KB)

I can provide you the pdf to check it out, it contains just a picture. Let me know where I can upload it.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

@ProdwarePaul

Could you please share more details on this issue? Do you face this issue while opening the PDF that is generated by GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET? If so, please share the source file (the file you are converting to PDF) and the converted PDF.

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

I’m trying to create a new pdf out of other files (in this case the first file is also a pdf). I’m just trying to open the file and I get the error message. I’ve tried opening the file with Acrobat Reader and other viewers and it works. I’ve got this error message before as the files were PDF/A - digitally signed, but this is not the case now. Here is the attached PDF. Let me know if you need more information.Nachweis.pdf (43.1 KB)

@ProdwarePaul

Please note that GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET only supports document conversion process. Have a look at these source and output files.zip (76.1 KB). This API doesn’t support document viewer feature. For that purpose you can give a try to GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

I’m not trying to view the files, I’m trying to read the file and add it to a new pdf file (see the screenshot with the code). I also cannot read the output.pdf file, I’m getting the same error.

1 Like

@ProdwarePaul

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID CONVERSIONNET-4732. You’ll be notified in case of any progress update.

Hello @Atir_Tahir,

Thank you for your answer. I have to give more details to the customer and find a solution/workaround respectively. Can you give me a little more details? Do you have any idea what causes this? Is there a way to bypass the problem? I need a little bit more support here :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

@ProdwarePaul

As we just logged this issue, it will be now further investigated. And then we will be able to share more insights. Please note that all the free support issues are handled on first come first served basis. However, we’ll notify you as there’s any update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-4732) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov