Issue with Incomplete EML to PDF Conversion

Hello GroupDocs Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working with the GroupDocs Conversion library in C# to convert EML files to PDF. While the code provided works perfectly for most EML files, I have encountered an issue with two specific EML files.

The problem is that the conversion process for these two EML files results in an incomplete output PDF. Some content appears to be missing.

I have attached the problematic EML files for your reference:

EML Files.zip (16.4 KB)

For context, I am using the following code for the conversion:

var loadOptions = new EmailLoadOptions();
                if (Extension.ToLower().ToString() == nameof(Enums.FileType.msg))
                {
                    loadOptions.Format = EmailFileType.Msg;
                }
                else if (Extension.ToLower().ToString() == nameof(Enums.FileType.eml))
                {
                    loadOptions.Format = EmailFileType.Eml;
                }
                loadOptions.ConvertOwned = false;

var converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(inputfile, () => loadOptions);
                // Set the convert options for PDF document
                var convertOptions = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Options.Convert.PdfConvertOptions();
                converter.Convert(outputFile, convertOptions);

I have ensured that the loadOptions and convertOptions are correctly configured.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide to resolve this issue. If there are any additional details or logs needed, please let me know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

1 Like

@ATS

Could you please also share the resultant PDF and the expected PDF files?

Below two are the resultant PDFs with respect to the EML file names

6points_output.pdf (148.0 KB)
Image_output.pdf (153.6 KB)

Expected PDF :
for the first one, there are 6 points in the image in the body of the EML , where as its showing and sometimes even 3 points and other content is missing. Sometimes even its throwing error

For second file, the entire images are missing which are in the body of the EML in the resulted PDF

1 Like

@ATS
Thanks for sharing the required details. This issue is reproduced at our end. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-6336

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-6336) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov