Issues GroupDocs.Viewer for .Net- Version 2.2

Hi Pavel

This code is in the code sample (DisplayDoc.aspx.zip) I sent before:

Me.Response.Clear()

Me.Page.Response.ClearContent()

Viewer.SetRootStoragePath(cConfiguration.GetTempPath())

Regards

Ignaz

Hi,

Yes, sorry missed it. Unfortunately I can’t reproduce the issue on my side with out your project. Could you please prepare example with all these code that I can reproduce your issue.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel

The random exception is hard to reproduce… because it’s random. It works most of the time and then the exception occurs.

I can send you a .eml File. With this small file (11kb) it takes >20sec. to convert. I have to be sure that this file will not viewable to the public.

Maybe you can see if there is something with this file?

Regards

Ignaz

Hi Ignaz,

Please share the file via email support@groupdocs.com

Also could you please describe use case - does the file should be opened by several users (in the several tabs or browsers) or with some other specific behavior.

Thank you.

Hi Ignaz,

Thank you for the file example. I have tried to reproduce the issue but unfortunately I can’t - the file always loaded correctly with out any errors. Since that I can assume that the issue reason is in your code. To be able to reproduce the exact same issue and resolve it I definitely need example of your project because the code example that you shared uses configurations and classes which are not included in the code example and I don’t know which values I should use for them.

You can load it to any cloud storage and share the link via email.

Thank you.