Java 3.0 Performance Issue

Hi,

I have been testing the new jar and i find that for converting pdf files to PNG, the speed performance deteriorates. In the attached files (both old and new), please change the value of n between 1 and 5 and you can see the effect. The old jar is constantly faster

Also, the sizes of the PNG files are very big as compared to the old jar. While the sizes range in a couple of 100K for the old, the new jar is producing sizes upto 2-5 times larger.

On the plus side, the new jar is faster for docx files and i see a speed improvement of upto twice as fast as the old. Can you please see why this improvemnt is only for docx files and the reverse case for pdf file? Does this have to do with the other bugs opened previously (for DPI and not releasing resources issues)?

Thanks

Hello Yogesh,

Thank you for inquiry.
We are investigating your issue and we shall get back to you after completing the investigation.

Best Wishes.
Hello Yogesh,

We have investigated your issue and we are able to reproduce it at our end.

Hence we have logged your issue in our internal issue tracking system with ID: CONVERSIONJAVA-201.

As we'll get any update from the concern team we'll notify you.

Please stay tuned.

Hi There,

We’d like to notify you that using latest version of the API GroupDocs.Conversion for Java 16.10.1, you will observe significant performance improvement. Please download the latest version of the API and share your experience.

Thanks