Java annotation 19.4

Does the java version for the groupdocs annotation product support storing annotations in a separate database. What I am looking for is if there is a way to read/write the annotation data to a database, or load the annotation information in an XML or JSON format that can then be stored in a separate file etc.

John

@john.harrison no, this functionality is out of scope of functionality our library. All you could do it’s just to get the list of annotations and store or sort in any DB\format you want

Thank you your reply. In addition to this, does the annotation 19.4 module support burning in or resource redactions? It looks like when I test resource redaction with docx files, once I save the annotations, I am able to open the document in microsoft word and then remove the resource redaction.

@john.harrison Yes, we support adding resource redaction annotation within our product.
But we are not able to disallow to remove or replace this annotation outside our product (with another editor).

Do I understand correct, Was your question about to “block” annotations so nobody could change it neitger within Annotation product nor outside it ?