[Java] Duplicated pages with ViewerHtmlHandler and cache

Hi,

Group Docs Viewer for Java v17.2.; Windows 7; Java 1.7.0_79; apache-tomcat-7.0.56; Eclipse + Gradle

My little program will directly output PPTX html to browser as below codes:

List<PageHtml> list = handler.getPages(filePath, o);
  for(PageHtml page : list)
  {
    response.getWriter().write(page.getHtmlContent());
  }

When go to browser first time, the web page result looks OK like this: Normal_web_page_result.png (111.3 KB)

But when I pressed F5 or CTRL+F5 to refresh web page, the web page will show duplicated PPTX pages, like below:
Duplicated_pages_Chrome.png (72.8 KB)
Duplicated_pages_IE.png (94.5 KB)
And it won’t be fixed after keep refreshing web page.

I directly opened the html file in cache by browser, and the generated html file does show duplicated pages.
Generated_html_in_cache.zip (232.6 KB)

That’s weird. Why two same pages are generated?

I attached my Eclipse project for you to reproduce problem:
DocumentViewer.zip (70.2 KB)
apachecon-scaling.zip (2.5 MB)
You need to modify some paths in code.

Thanks for any comments.

@andersonlin,
Thanks for trying GroupDocs.Viewer for Java and posting your concerns.
We shall configure the environment, investigate your issue and let you know about the outcomes.

@andersonlin,

We successfully reproduced this issue at our end. Following are the basic reasons:

• You are evaluating API in trial mode
  • The document you are rendering is a large document (38 slides). So, when you are in trial mode documents with more than 2 pages are not processed properly
  • See further API limitations when it is evaluated in trial mode

But the good thing is you can request a temporary license here. This temporary license will permit you to avail all the API functionalities for a restricted period of time. We’d suggest you to request a temporary license, try to render documents again and share your experience.