Jpg viewer issues with GroupDocs.Viewer release starting 24.3.0 and above

We have overlapping images in the pdf and it appears that after upgrade to GroupDocs.Viewer.UI.SelfHost.Api 6.0.24 which depend on GroupDocs.Viewer 24.4.0.
All versions of GroupDocs.Viewer starting 24.3.0 has the problem.

Some Images are not rendered. please find attached screenshot.
It appears the problem is with GroupDocs.Viewer 24.3.0. Fixes done in this release can be revalidated.

Just reporting this problem in case if anyone can assist or know changes made in the this release, link pasted above.
Groupdocs_24.4.0_jpg_rendering_problem.png (9.6 KB)

Please refer the files attached.
sample.pdf - to reproduce the issue.
groupdocs_viewer_reproduced.png - issue reproduced on 24.3 nuget
groupdocs_viewer_reproduced.png (87.5 KB)

sample.pdf (163.5 KB)

@sachinerande

Thank you for reporting this issue. May you please attach a sample file?

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik - Sorry, I can’t provide it due to security reasons. Appreciate if it can be traced back from the changes made around rendering the jpg images as I can definitely confirm it’s associated to that release 24.4.0 only.

@sachinerande

Got it. Let me try reproducing this issue with the sample files I have at hand.

1 Like

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik please find sample pdf attached and also the screenshot. The issue appear to be starting with 24.3.0 only. works on 24.2.0.

@sachinerande

Thank you for attaching the sample file. I have reproduced the issue. It is going to be fixed in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.7 that is planned to publish next week. As soon as version will be available we’ll let you know.

1 Like

@sachinerande

This issue was fixed in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.7 and GroupDocs.Viewer.UI.SelfHost.Api 6.0.28.

You would need to update package reference in your project file

<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Viewer.UI.SelfHost.Api" Version="6.0.28" />

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik just did a quick test, and it appear to be fixed.
Thank you for fixing the issue.

@sachinerande

You’re welcome! Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like