Large PDF files comparison issue in .NET

@Atir_Tahir i have temp license and trying to compare PDF with 20 pages but result file shows only 4 pages . So can you please confirm temp license compares only 4 pages?

This Topic is created by Atir_Tahir using Email to Topic tool.

@awarhade2

Could you please share subscription expiry date from your license (or you could share the license file with us in a private message) and the problematic PDF files?
Does the output PDF has evaluation mark?

@Atir_Tahir do you know limitation on number of pages while comparing PDF . last time i was trying for 20 it gave error due to expire of temp license but now i have valid temp license but not able to compare more that 20+ pages.

@awarhade2

There’s no such limitation until and unless license is valid. Could you please share the problematic files? We’ll then look into this scenario at our end.

It was having more than 150+ pages in PDF

@awarhade2

Could you please share these PDF files?

MorePageExcel.zip (1.1 MB)
@Atir_Tahir Can you please check these files? It is having more than 500 pages for that it didn’t generate result file too

MorePagePDF.zip (3.1 MB)

@awarhade2

We tried to reproduce this issue using the provided PDF files. But the output file was successfully generated. It took some time to compare the PDF files. Make sure you have a valid license and it is applied properly. Please share the output file (that has 4 pages only) and a screencast/video of this issue.

@Atir_Tahir for PDF & Word , I was able to generate result file by upgrading groupdocs version . But for Excel it didn’t generate. Can you please check for Excel

@awarhade2

We are investigating this issue with ticket ID COMPARISONNET-2817. You’ll be notified in case of any update.