Limit the number of pages when using the license

Are there limits on the number of pages and capacity of each Word file when using OEM developer licenses or other licenses? If so, how much specifically?
I am planning to buy an OEM Developer license so I want to know the details of related issues
I am referring to the GroupDocs Comparison license

@tronghieu88

There’re no such (document comparison) limitations.

@atir.tahir

I tested with a file of nearly 400kB with the options below and got an error. Thank you for your early response.
Params:

• GroupDocs version 24.1.0.0

• .NET Framework 4.7.2

• Input:
    Input.zip (702.3 KB)

CompareOptions compareOptions = new CompareOptions()
          {
              CalculateCoordinates = true,
              MarkChangedContent = true,      // Fill color image outline
              DetectStyleChanges = true,      // Detect style change
              ShowDeletedContent = true,
              ShowInsertedContent = true,
              InsertedItemStyle = new StyleSettings()
              {
                  HighlightColor = System.Drawing.Color.Turquoise,
                  FontColor = System.Drawing.Color.Turquoise,
                  IsBold = true,
                  IsItalic = true,
              },
              DeletedItemStyle = new StyleSettings()
              {
                  HighlightColor = System.Drawing.Color.LightCoral,
                  FontColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red,
                  IsBold = true,
                  IsItalic = true,
              },
              ChangedItemStyle = new StyleSettings()
              {
                  HighlightColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow,
                  FontColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow,
              },
              GenerateSummaryPage = true,
              ExtendedSummaryPage = true,
              CompareVariableProperty = true,
              //CompareDocumentProperty = true,
              CompareBookmarks = true,
              //SensitivityOfComparison = 100,
              HeaderFootersComparison = true,
              DetalisationLevel = DetalisationLevel.High,
              MarkNestedContent = true,
              WordTrackChanges = false,
              ShowRevisions = true,
              LeaveGaps = true,
          };

• Error detail:

HResult=0x80131600
Message=Error occurred while converting document.
Source=GroupDocs.Comparison
StackTrace:
at  .(List`1 , CompareOptions ,  ,  , Int32 )
at  .(Int32 )
at  .()
at  .SaveDocument(Stream , Document , Document , SaveOptions )
at GroupDocs.Comparison.Comparer.(Stream , SaveOptions )
at GroupDocs.Comparison.Comparer.Compare(Stream document, SaveOptions saveOptions, CompareOptions compareOptions)
at GroupDocs.Comparison.Comparer.Compare(String filePath, CompareOptions compareOptions)
at Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\trucnv\source\repos\ConsoleApp_GroupDocs\ConsoleApp_GroupDocs\Program.cs:line 66

@tronghieu88
This issue is reproduced at our end (however, not any limitation it’s some internal error). We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): COMPARISONNET-3912

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Has this issue been fixed yet? I purchased a GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET (OEM Developer) license. This issue will have a major impact on how our project develops. My customers are complaining about this problem

@tronghieu88

This ticket is still under investigation. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

Appreciate your swift reply. This input is pivotal for us to advance our project, which is under tight deadlines due to client expectations. The importance of addressing this matter promptly cannot be emphasized enough, as it directly influences our rapport with our customers. Hence, we’re eager for a speedy resolution.

@tronghieu88

This ticket is expected to be resolved in Version 24.4, which is anticipated to be released by the end of April 2024.

We’re in dire need of a quick solution to this problem. Its detrimental impact on our project’s progress is undeniable, underscoring the urgency of its resolution.

@tronghieu88

We completely understand the urgency and the detrimental impact this problem is having on your project’s progress. Please be assured that we are already working on this ticket.

Are we confident that version 24.4 addresses this issue effectively and will be officially launched by the conclusion of April?

@tronghieu88

We are working hard to fix this issue in version 24.4. If any challenges come up in the worst-case scenario, we will quickly release a hotfix like version 24.4.1 to solve the problem.

Thanks. I’m eagerly awaiting updates regarding the 24.4 release by late April, and I’m hopeful that it will offer a solution to the issue I’m facing.

@tronghieu88

The resolution for this issue has already been implemented and it is scheduled to be included in the upcoming 24.4 release as originally planned.