[LIN-5210 - Product questions] GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET

Customer has some problem when he using the trail version.

1. The original content is OK.

(See attached 09201.png)
But when he change the title, the words change to the different place.
(See attached 09202.png)

1. The form is OK in IE 11

(See attached 09203.png)
But it has some problem in Chrome
(See attached 09204.png)

Please help.
Thank you, looking forward to your reply soon.

@Linksoft,

Thanks for posting to our forum.

I am afraid that your post does not contain the attachments. Would you please resend the screenshots you have mentioned in your post? Also, please share with us the following details:

• Version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET you are using.
  • The source code you are using to render the documents.
  • The problematic document(s).

We shall be looking forward to hearing from you.

-Version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET you are using.
-The source code you are using to render the documents.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6e6tjaj65ix7yx/GroupDocsViewer.Web.zip?dl=0

-The problematic document(s).
Since I cannot upload the word file, please provide me the technical support mail address, so we can send it to you.

@Linksoft,

Thanks for your response.

In that case, you can share the file in a private message (see how to send a private message ). Also, please share with us the screenshots/images of the issues you have mentioned in your first post. We shall be looking forward to your response.

I have attached the pics once again.
09203.png (9.4 KB)
09204.png (17.5 KB)
09202.png (42.4 KB)
09201.png (44.9 KB)

Customer has some problem when he using the trail version.

The original content is OK.

(See attached 09201.png)
But when he change the title, the words change to the different place.
(See attached 09202.png)

2. ```
The form is OK in IE 11

(See attached 09203.png)
But it has some problem in Chrome
(See attached 09204.png)

Please help.

@Linksoft,

Thanks for providing the screenshots of the issues.

Please also share with us the problematic documents (original document and document with the changed title) so that we can proceed with our investigation. We shall be looking forward to your response.

I Just don’t know the reason why I can’t upload you the doc. file.
Could I send you by email?

@Linksoft,

You can only upload jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, and pdf formats in your reply, therefore, you can share your .doc file in a zipped folder. Furthermore, you can also share the document via some external storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc.

Hi, three files may need to provide to you with dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42lyr5p1mfw5n47/viewer.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6e6tjaj65ix7yx/GroupDocsViewer.Web.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjps6o254dso7xi/工作週報-測試範本1.doc?dl=0

Thank you, awaitinf doe your reply soon.

@Linksoft,

Thanks for sharing the required document with us.

We are able to reproduce this issue using version 17.12 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. However, the issue is fixed in the latest version of the API (see screenshot). We recommend you to migrate to the latest version of the API. You can download this sample application that uses the latest version of the API and gives the correct output. Furthermore, we also noticed that you are using the front-end application that is obsolete and its support has been discontinued. Therefore, we recommend you to try and use our latest front-end applications listed below:

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end using the latest version of the API as well. Therefore, we have logged it in our internal Issue Tracking System (Issue ID: VIEWERNET-1230) for further investigation. We shall keep you informed in case of any updates.

Good day !

Customer would like to extend the trail version.
Please advise what information do you need.
Thank you !

@Linksoft,

Thanks for coming back.

We have created a separate topic for this query in GroupDocs.Purchase category as https://forum.groupdocs.com/t/extension-of-trail/6622. Please keep track of it for further updates.

@Linksoft,

We are delighted to inform you that your reported issue, logged as VIEWERNET-1230, has been fixed. The fix will be available in version 18.11 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. Once the release is on-board, we shall notify you here.

@Linksoft,

We have discovered another issue regarding the borders of the table when rendering your provided document. The issue is fixed when the zoom level of the browser is set to 100%, however, some of the borders disappear when we zoom out the document (see results). Please confirm if the fix of this issue is also essential for you. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Customer has some questions about GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET may need your help.

They would like to create some Web Servers.

Please advise the sepc for a server/workstation, and based on that spec, how many users could use your software at the same time?

Here is their demand:

Every user upload/browse 10 pages word file at the same time.

Please provide some similar data for them to analysis it.

@Linksoft,

Thanks for coming back to us.

The only requirement that we have is .NET 2.0 (or greater) or Mono installed and it depends on the user’s requirements how fast he would like to open and view the documents. A server with high specs will result in a more improved performance of the application, however, it all depends on how the application will be used. You can try your application (or our open source document viewer applications hosted here) at your end and make any tests to find out which hardware will be best suitable for you. Hope it helps.