Load document from server, annotate and save back to server using ASP.NET

Hi Team,

I am trying to create asp.net web forms project to annotate document such as word,pdf,excel. But I need to load document from server and Save to server instead of being downloaded.

Also, I need to hide the save and upload button from the annotation viewer.

Kindly help me with the process.

Here is the code i am using to load annotation which is downloaded from sample codes.

<client-root></client-root>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/runtime-es2015.js" type="module"></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/runtime-es5.js" nomodule></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/polyfills-es2015.js" type="module"></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/polyfills-es5.js" nomodule></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/styles-es2015.js" type="module"></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/styles-es5.js" nomodule></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/vendor-es2015.js" type="module"></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/vendor-es5.js" nomodule></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/main-es2015.js" type="module"></script>
<script src="/resources/angular/annotation/main-es5.js" nomodule></script>

what should I add in aspx.cs page.

Regards,
Riyas

@mohamedriyas

Please have a look at this documentation article. You can load the source file from multiple cloud storages (e.g. Amazon S3). As far as saving the resultant file to server is concerned. You can convert the output file to stream and handle accordingly. However, we are further investigating the best possibility to upload the resultant file to server. Your investigation ticket ID is ANNOTATIONNET-1814.

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

I have created a Annotation viewer from your sample applicationAnnotation_Viewer.png (32.7 KB). Instead of Browse and Load the document. I need to load the document by default.

Kindly, Refer to the below project which is downloaded from your git.
GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-WebForms-master.zip (86.7 KB)

I need to Load document by default instead on page load. Also I need to hide browse button.

Regards,
Riyas

1 Like

@mohamedriyas

Please have a look at this file. You can set a default document path (defaultDocument) here and can remove document browse option (set browse to false).