Malformed xml in DocumentInfo

Hi,

when calling getDocumentInfo() for a docx-file, the generated fd.xml file has corrupt closing tags:

< dateModified > -11644326621606

< /dateModified:dateModified >

Hi Josef,

Thanks for showing your interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java.

We would like to know which version of Viewer API you are integrating.
We will appreciate your response.

Many Thanks

Hi,

at the moment i use Version 3.2, but with reference to http://www.groupdocs.com https://forum.aspose.com/t/2388 im waiting for the next release.

all the best, josef

Hi Josef,

As release will be on board, we will certainly apprise you.
As far as your issue is concerned:
the generated fd.xml file has corrupt closing tags:
< dateModified > -11644326621606
< /dateModified:dateModified >
We are not able to reproduce this issue at our end, please see this screenshot. However, if you provide us the problematic file we can investigate that.

Kind Regards

If I integrate groupdocs into our webproject, it works fine. But we want to use groupdocs functionality within our enterprice service bus environment, so it is implemented in a standard java application. what library is responsible for writing this file. maybe, there is a dependency conflict or a configuration mistake?

Hi Josef,

what library is responsible for writing this file
API creates this file. Are you facing this issue for a particular file/document ?
Please note, GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x API doesn’t depend on any other tool/API. Basically it is a back-end API.

Best Wishes

I’ve tried to Change runtime to Java 1.6, same result. If there’s no dependency on other tools and without sourcecode, how can i get rid of the malformed file? A corrupt fd.xml is attached.

All the best, Josef

Hi Josef,

Are you facing this issue (malformed XML file) for a particular document or for any other supported file formatted document as well ?

Kind Regards

Running it as standard Java application(needed for mule ESB), it happens with every file.

Hi Josef,

Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce this issue at our end. Please try GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.2.2 and share your experience.

You may find following resources helpful:
Documentation - GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Wiki
Configuration - GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Configuration
Showcase and Example Projects - GitHub Viewer Examples
Tutorials - YouTube Videos

Thanks

Same effect with 3.2.2 - my first prototype was included in the webproject and worked fine. for the service, the same code was put into a standard Java application, with esb dependencies(XML-resolver,jackson,stax2,jaxb-impl,…). how do you persit the XML-file and which version of the tool is in use?

Hi Josef,

In order to investigate and reproduce your issue at our end, we need following details from you:

1. Source code of the project
  2. Complete details of your development environment
  3. How you configured development environment at your end?

Best Wishes

Hi,

we solved the problem. Our java-application uses openejb, that includes wstx-asl 3.2.0. By removing this dependency, the xml file is well formated.

Hi Josef,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. We are always here to assist you.

Many Thanks