Matching assemblies

Hello,

I'm trying to run GroupDocs Annotations .NET library on my server and I keep getting one error:

"Assuming assembly reference 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' matches 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35', you may need to supply runtime policy"

There is ASP.NET MVC 3 framework with ASP.NET MVC Security Update installed on the server; I have added redirect from oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.1" to newVersion="3.0.0.1" in my web.config. I add only one reference to my project (System.web.mvc Version 3.0.0.1) and I still keep getting this error. I don't know where could it get "System.Web.Mvc Version=3.0.0.0" from.

Maybe you guys could give me any suggestion how could I solve this issue ?

Thank you

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn’t supports MVC 3.0 the minimal version of the MVC is 4.0. Since that please install and use System.web.mvc 4.0.

Also please note that after updating the library to the 4.0 version you should update your Web.config file (if it will not update automaticaly) manually:

And in the System.Web-> assemblies block:
Thank you for your answer
Maybe you could help me with one more issue:

"[ArgumentException: A route named 'signalr.hubs' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique. Parameter name: name] at System.Web.Routing.RouteCollection.Add(String name, RouteBase item) at System.Web.Routing.RouteCollectionExtensions.MapOwinPath(RouteCollection routes, String name, String pathBase, Action`1 startup) at System.Web.Routing.SignalRRouteExtensions.MapHubs(RouteCollection routes, String path, HubConfiguration configuration) at Groupdocs.Web.Annotation.WidgetFactory.(HttpContext , String , String , Boolean ) at GroupDocs.GroupDocs.Process(RequestContext pContext) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\c44b6d11\DebugCodeModules\9da7d0e8-277d-452e-b514-26c8d7cb03d7\gr6xuwdolkqvivmrl5kmj3re63ye45aq\5flavmgr.0.cs:line 37"

I'm getting the error on this line of code: "Groupdocs.Web.Annotation.WidgetFactory.Initialize(pContext.HttpContext, @"~/App_Data");".

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for the question. The reason of such issue is that that you have initialized the Annotation twice. Since that to resolve the issue please double check that such code:
Groupdocs.Web.Annotation.WidgetFactory.Initialize();
persists in your project only once (no meter where, for example if you have such code line in the Globals and in the controller - leave it only in the one place).

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for answer