Missing HTTPHandlers - Not able to configure sample project in IIS7.5

Hi,

I am not able to configure Asp.net annotation samples in Windows 2008 R2, IIS 7.5 server. However I am able to run the project without any issues with asp.net development web server (Visual Studio - F5)

Steps performed:
==============
1. Copied the folder ( Groupdocs.Demo.Annotation.Webforms) folder (Present in Groupdocs sampls directory) to IIS Server
2. Created a Site pointing to this folder
3. Copied the missing dllss (System.Web.Mvc.dll, System.Web.WebPages.dll, System.Web.Webpages.Razor.dll, Microsoft.web.infrastructure.dll) to the bin folder
4. Installed Sql Server CE 64 bit
5. On running the project, it shows missing handlers ( refer attached)

All the handlers are getting loaded without any issues in development PC.

Please let me know how to fix the issue.

Regards,
Raja

Hello Raja,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. This indicates that you’re trying to use the site in the Integrated pipeline mode of IIS 7+, but your web.config file contains a configuration for the classic pipeline mode of IIS 7+. You need to disable the IIS Integrated mode configuration issues checking by inserting into <system.webServer> section of your web.config file. Or you can change pipline mode in the App pool configuration in your IIS.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am not using integrated pipeline and using only the default (classic)

Application Pool settings is attached for your reference.

Am I missing anything?

Regards,

Raja

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. Please try to change the pipline mode as shown on this screenshot and add code which we have shared in the previous post in to the web.config file.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks. It works.

Regards,

Raja

Hello Raja,

Glad to hear that.

Best regards.