I am not able to configure Asp.net annotation samples in Windows 2008 R2, IIS 7.5 server. However I am able to run the project without any issues with asp.net development web server (Visual Studio - F5)
1. Copied the folder ( Groupdocs.Demo.Annotation.Webforms) folder (Present in Groupdocs sampls directory) to IIS Server
2. Created a Site pointing to this folder
3. Copied the missing dllss (System.Web.Mvc.dll, System.Web.WebPages.dll, System.Web.Webpages.Razor.dll, Microsoft.web.infrastructure.dll) to the bin folder
4. Installed Sql Server CE 64 bit
5. On running the project, it shows missing handlers ( refer attached)
All the handlers are getting loaded without any issues in development PC.
Please let me know how to fix the issue.