MVC4 Loading fonts and image files issue

Hi,

I'm using Viewer version 2.14.0 and experiencing an issue in a MVC4 project where resource files needed for the Viewer to display correctly do not load and the UI looks broken because of that. The toolbar buttons are missing images, the loader spinner does not show, etc. Aside from that the viewer seems to be working. I am able to load documents and view them, the toolbar navigation controls work and I can navigate the pages by clicking next and previous page, etc. The thumbnails show and the pane slides in and out.

When I look at the HTTP requests made by the page I am able to see that requests for JS files are successful, but requests for the fonts and images are not. IE

GET /document-viewer/GetScript?name=libs/jquery-1.9.1.min.js result 200

GET /document-viewer/GetScript?name=GroupdocsViewer.all.min.js result 200

But

GET /document-viewer/fonts/PT_Sans-Web-Regular.woff result 404

GET /document-viewer/images/sprites.png result 404

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. To fix this issue you should add to your Web.config to system.webServer section this code:

or simply set the “runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests” parameter of “modules” to “true”:

Also for more information for how to use Viewer in the MVC project please check this documentation

Best regards.

This solved the issue. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for the notification and glad to hear that.

Best regards.