My TracFone LG306G will not load GroupDocs.Viewer for Java

My Cell is running java software version 306G10C

I just would like to view my MS Word Documents? Is it possible for me to do this with my cell phone? My provider will not let us use android phones, but this one has the full face viewer and all. Let me know if you have a program that will work on cell phone java to view MS Word documents? Thanks
Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs.

Basically, there are two ways viewing the documents via GroupDocs products for Cell:
1. You can use our GroupDocs.Viewer for Cloud service for viewing your documents, but in this case you should have the internet connection and your documents will be stored on our server or other storage provider, that our service can support (box.com, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Windows Azure). For more information for how to use our Cloud service for viewing documents, please check this documentation.
2. Next way - using our GroupDocs.Viewer for Java stand-alone library if the Cell supports Java software (theoretically). At this moment we haven't any examples for how to integrate the Viewer in your Cell. But you can check our documentation for how to use the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java here , also we have some samples of integrating for most popular Java frameworks here .

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+