.NET API export to word not working

Hi,

I am trying to export annotations to a word document. I have defined an annotation of type Text in my original word document. If I export it to PDF it works fine my comments are displayed accordingly to my SVG Path and Box. If I export it to a Word document, I either get the original document without any annotation, or the document with an annotation that only pick the first word of my selection and discard completely the text of my annotation.
I am using v 3.1.0.0. Is there any particular requirement needed to make it works ?

Regards.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing such issues.

We have notified to product team for solution, once we have any update from product team, we will update you here.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards

Any news from the product team ?

Hi,

Sorry for the delays, your raised issue "export to word " product team is working on it and will be resolved in upcoming release of GroupDocs.Annotation. Once new release is available we will notify you here.

Thank you for your Patience.

Warm Regards,

@BatisteR

Thank you for your cooperation and waiting.

Your raised issue "export annotations to a word document " is fixed in new release. Please click here to download the latest API release.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions regarding GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards