.NET app crashes when comparing graphs and charts in excel, powerpoint, word and pdf

I have tested for graphs in both the live demo and even wrote .NET C# console app, it crashes my app and it’s not supported on live demo

1 Like

@maboeesentle

Could you please share the problematic files and we’ll test them at our end. Also specify the API version that you are evaluating in the console application.

Case 17 Graphs.zip (42.8 KB)
Thank you for the response, that’s one test case which has graphs

The API version I used on my app is v 20.12.0

@maboeesentle

When we compared these two files (that you shared earlier), there was no difference detected in the output file. Hence. we’re investigating this issue. Your investigation ticket ID is COMPARISONNET-2565. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

@maboeesentle

We’ve investigated graphs comparison in Word document and the detailed comparison of graphs is not possible by the API.
We could only compare simplest objects like “Figures” and some styles and sizes of graphs. As far as Excel and Presentation documents with graphs are concerned, could you please share such problematic files and we’ll investigate them as well.

1 Like

Alright thank you. Test Cases.zip (251.7 KB)
Here are some of my test cases as requested.

@maboeesentle

We’ll test them as well and notify you as there’s any update.

Alright thanks

@maboeesentle

You’re welcome.

Hi @Atir_Tahir I hope you are doing well.
I am request feedback on the last test cases I sent you, how did it go

@maboeesentle

We are investigating those files. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

1 Like

Greetings
My employer wants to purchase the API therefore we need to know if comparing graphs in excel is possible and if its still being worked on we would like to know, and we need a date

And we need to know if they work on powerpoint

@maboeesentle

This issue is still under investigation. However, we’ll let you know in case of any progress update.