Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

.Net Core version of the Assembler product

Will there be .Net Core version of the Assembler product?

1 Like

@dsmeltz,

Please have a look at the system requirements. API supports .NET Core as well.

I apologize for not being more specific. I was wondering when support for Core 3.0 would be available.

Also, when trying to install the Nuget package into a .Net Core 2.1 project, you get warnings about incompatibility. Is there an official .Net Core 2.1 assembly for download?

When using the current assembly from Nuget in a Core 2.1 project you get the following error at run time:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing.Common, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. The system cannot find the file specified.'

@dsmeltz,

We are investigating this. Your investigation ticket ID is ASSEMBLYNET-153. As there is any further update, you’ll be notified.

Should I be able to use that ticket ID to check the tickets status? The only way I see to do that is via the Paid Support link and you have to have a support plan. Is there some other way to check the tickets status?

@dsmeltz,

Ticket/issue status will be updated (e.g. resolved, feedback) once there is any progress/investigation outcome. Currently this ticket is under investigation. As there is any update, we’ll also notify you.