Not able to use even after successful installation of Nugget package

Hi Team,

I am trying to use to evaluate whether it works for post script file to xps file conversion but I am unable to use it.
I have installed this nugget package in one sample project of C# console in visual studio 2015 but even after the successful installation , it shows yellow mark in the added reference and while compilation it throws error " package not found".

1 Like

@goldyD

Please share following details and we’ll look into this scenario:

• API version that you installed (e.g. 21.5)
  • Target .NET framework (e.g. 4.7)

However, we’d recommend you to give a try to this open-source console application and let us know if issue persists.

@Atir_Tahir
First I used the latest version 21.5.0 but that didn’t work for me . So now I am using 21.1.0 and .net version 4.5.2. This is one got installed and able to build my project but xps output files only shows " Created with the evaluation version of GroupDocs.Conversion’

Below is the code snippet which I am trying for evaluation : (postscript to xps file conversion)
License license = new License(); license.SetLicense(@“fullPath\packages\GroupDocs.Conversion.21.1.0\license.txt”);
var converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(@“FullPath\abcval.ps”);
// set the convert options for XPS format
var convertOptions = converter.GetPossibleConversions()[“xps”].ConvertOptions;
// convert to XPS format
converter.Convert(@“C:\ProgramData\RemotePC\Print\output.xps”, convertOptions);

Please let me know if anything else needs to be done in free trial version.

@goldyD

Please avail a temporary license here and you will get rid of this evaluation mark. Have a look at the API trial limitations as well.
However, please send us the source PS file. Let us know if you still face any issue.

@Atir_Tahir
I have created on new profile and provided all the necessary details for evaluation license but still it is throwing invalid data and even after providing the full company name , it is asking for the same. Could you kindly help me with this?

@SonamI

The purchase team will reach you shortly. We created this thread on your behalf.