Not loading compared files on first load. Requires browser refresh

In our integration, on first load the page is empty and an unhandled exception is thrown. and the exception is file not found error.

Which seems to be a fairly common error.

One thing that I observed when I am debugging is that it never came to the Page load method. Which makes me think that there could be something in the Groupdocs that is preventing it from loading.

However, after refreshing the page, the file loads just fine. This always happened.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. This error was already discussed with you. The reason of the error is in the initialization of the Comparison. As we described here you should use exact the same initialization code that we shared with you.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

Yes, the initialization is just as the demo is setup.

What I am noticing though is that, this happens when there are no files yet.

The big difference between the demo and our integration is that we are using dynamic documents but the demo is only handling a single file.

I am not exactly sure what I am missing but, I am quiet sure that it is not the initialization.

Any other thoughts?

Keep in mind that we are able to do compare, only that it requires to have a manual broweser refresh to get the compare going.

Are you available for a webex tomorrow morning? I think this should only be a 15-minute walkthrough and get this resolved.

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Ok lets make the WebEx meting. If possible lets use TeamViewer it more stable and comfortable.

Thank you.

Ok.

Is 8:30 AM EST a good time for you tomorrow (6/4)?

Also, let me know your TeamViewer meeting.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Yes, sure.

When you will be ready share wit me credentials here.

Thank you.

I am actually ready now.

If you are ready we can get this done today.

Thanks.

sure lets do it

Cool.

By the way, our internal policy prevent us from using TeamViewer.
We need to use webex. I will send you the invite URL to your email.

Leo
Hi Pavel,

Thank you for helping out with the troubleshooting.

Appreciate it.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

You are welcome, I was glad to help.

Thank you.