"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error occurs when converting this excel file

16762644760034.zip (91.3 KB)

“Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error occurs when converting this excel file

my C# source

License license = new License();
      string test1 = "C://Users//Administrator//Documents//16762644760034.xlsx";
      string test2 = test1 + ".pdf";
      gd gd = new gd();
      try
      {
        using (Viewer viewer = new Viewer(test1))
        {
          PdfViewOptions options = new PdfViewOptions(test2);
          viewer.View(options); // code end at this line
          gd = null;
        }

@cooqwe
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): VIEWERNET-4246

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@cooqwe

Thank you for attaching the source file. I have reproduced this issue. We’ll investigate it and update you when we have any new information.

As a temporary workaround you can try rendering complete worksheet to one page.

using (var viewer = new Viewer("16762644760034.xlsx"))
{
    var viewOptions = new PdfViewOptions();
    viewOptions.SpreadsheetOptions = SpreadsheetOptions.ForOnePagePerSheet();

viewer.View(viewOptions);
}

thank you very much

@cooqwe

You’re welcome!

Hello!
Why is this issue status blocked?

@cooqwe

The issue is set to status blocked when there is another issue that stops us from fixing the main issue. In this case, VIEWERNET-4246 is blocked by an issue in one of our submodules.

@vladimir.litvinchik
Hello!
When does this issue apply?

@cooqwe

I’m sorry for the delayed response. The issue is already fixed. The fix will be included in the next public release. The release is planned to be published next week.

@cooqwe

This issue has been fixed. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 23.3 has been published and is available at NuGet and Releases.

@devansh2131

Can you please create a separate forum thread and attach the source file?