Open source document annotation project in Java

I clone Java project from Github’s Repository

I set license path to my temporary license. It can run as expect, but when i open localhost, I got this exception.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 12.30.59.png

Tested on macOS High Sierra 10.13.5

@chenza,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. This issue occurs when application is unable to find file/s in storage directory of the application. And it can be resolved by putting some file/document of supported format in GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java\Showcase\GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java-using-Servlets\storage.

Furthermore, we’d recommend you to use this showcase project in order to explore GroupDocs.Annotation for Java API. We shall appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Thanks for your reply. I clone new project that you recommended me, but still got the same Exception.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 16.02.29.png (408.8 KB)

However, My path already show.

@chenza,

In order to further investigate the issue, we need following details form you:

1. Steps you are following to run the project
  2. Do you made any changes in project?. If yes, please share these changes with us

Please specify the details and we will be glad to help you.

1. I clone project from Github’s repository: GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java-App: Outdated

2. copy GroupDocs.Annotation.lic to project root folder.

3. Edit project.properties

license.path=${basedir}/GroupDocs.Annotation.lic
  1. Copy sample PDF to storage folder

2. Type mvn jetty:run on project root folder

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 19.09.44.png (145.8 KB)

@chenza,

We are investigating this issue and we’ll update you soon about the investigation’s outcome.

@chenza,

We successfully reproduced this issue at our end. Hence, we’ve logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system with ID:ANNOTATIONJAVA-1109. As we have any update on it, we’ll notify you.

1 Like