OSGI implementation

We want to implement Group Docs viewer as an OSGI application. Are there any documentations that can be used for the implementation.

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for showing interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java and posting your query.
We would like to apprise you that the Next Generation GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x is a totally back-end, UI Independent API that can be integrated in any Java project regardless of framework choice/selection.
We have developed essential resources in order to get started with the API. Please explore the documentation and example projects and share your experience with us.

API Download - GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x
Documentation - API Wiki
Showcase and Example Projects - GitHub Example Projects
Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos

Best Wishes

Hi Atir,

Thanks for the response. I am trying to implement the JSP version of the doc viewer and I will like to know how can I add the download,print and Zoom in,zoom out functionality to the viewer.

Hi Chetan,

We have already prepared essential support material for you in order to get started with GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x.
You can get help from our variety of showcase projects and eventually you can develop your own showcase/front end project with desired features using the API. Let me share the resources with you.

JSP Front End Project - Source Code
JSP Front End Documentation - JSP Showcase Project Wiki

You can learn how to add download, zoom in/out and print functionality in your project from our Spring MVC showcase project.

MVC Front End Project - Source Code
Spring MVC Project Documentation - MVC Showcase Documentation
MVC Front End Video - YouTube Video Tutorial

Please go through the above mentioned resources and share your experience.

Best Wishes