Page Selection

Hi

Your product is amazing!

Its just what I have been looking for. I have a few questions that I need to get answered before I present it to the directors as a solution.

We are looking in addition to the multiple file formats you support we are looking for .ps (postscript)

Another challenge would be the ability to select a page from a document and save it separately from the original document.

Regards

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your kind words. I will move your thread to our technical team who can look into your requirements and provide some feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your request. Sorry but at this time our service doesn't support .ps files. But in case if supporting of this file type will be requested by other customers we will add it to our roadmap.

As for exporting one page from the document you can do that. Since in your request you not specified the platform we will share with you instructions for how to do that for Cloud service and for stand alone library.

In the Cloud service you can do that by using our SDK for your platform and "GetDocumentPagesImageUrls" method. This method will return a URL for the specified page. Please note that page counting starts from 0 and page will be represented as image. Please check live sample here

In the stand alone library such as GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET you can get page by using HTTP-handler “Groupdocs.Web.UI.Handlers.ViewDocumentHandler”, it takes a set of parameters, document name among others, and returns a JSON-response, where the node “image_urls” contains a set of already formed and ready-to-use HTTP-requests to “GetDocumentPageImageHandler”. Detailed guide for this handler you can find here

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.