Parsers NuGet causing package downgrade errors

Hello, I tried including your package into my project and got following error:
Error NU1605: Detected package downgrade: System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration from 4.7.0 to 4.3.0. Reference the package directly from the project to select a different version.
Parsers -> GroupDocs.Parser 20.10.0 -> System.Reflection.Emit 4.7.0 -> System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration (>= 4.7.0)
Parsers -> GroupDocs.Parser 20.10.0 -> System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration (>= 4.3.0) (NU1605)

Can you please update it or post the correct way to resolve this?
Thanks

@jvymazal

Could you please further elaborate this issue? When do you exactly face it? We’d appreciate if you share a screencast/video that covers/shows this issue?

I am getting it whenever I (or visual studio does) try to restore packages. It is possible to workaround this by explicitly referencing correct version of System.Reflection.Emit, but that is not nice way to do it. Attaching screenshot from visual studio.groupdocs_deps.jpg (697.5 KB)

@jvymazal

We’re investigating this issue. Your investigation ticket ID is PARSERNET-1711. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PARSERNET-1711) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Atir_Tahir