PDF conversion: pages have different size

Hi
If I convert a document with more than four pages into a PDF, and if I fix the page size of the PDF, the first four pages have the correct size. But starting from page five, all the others are too big.

To fix the page size, I use the following code:

var convertOptions = new PdfConvertOptions {
            Format = PdfFileType.Pdf,
            Height = 3508,
            Width = 2480, 
            Dpi = 300,
            PdfOptions = pdfOptions
         };

Unfortunately, the property
PageSize = PageSize.A4
has no effect. The type of the source file doesn’t matter.

Some general infos:

• We use GroupDocs.Conversion API version: 23.9.0
  • Development environment:
    – Win 11 Enterprise (10.0.22 Build 22000)
    – Visual Studio 2022
    – .NET 6.0 (C#)
  • Example of source file and converted PDF file attached: PDF_Pages.zip (982,3 KB)

@adrian.schriber

Please take a look at this output.pdf (690.5 KB). Is this your expected result? Please try this code and let us know if you face any issue.

Thanks for your fast answer!
Unfortunately, it is not the expected result :disappointed_relieved:. The size of the pages in your output is too big for all pages.
If you look at the size of one of my first four pages, it is 8.27x11.69 inches (A4, and that what I expect). The other pages have a size of 22.97 x 32.49 inches.
Your pdf only has the size of 22.97 x 32.49 inches, which is unfortunately much too big.
If I use the code you mentioned, I get the same output as you.

1 Like

@adrian.schriber
Thanks for the feedback. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-6392

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-6392) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov