PDF File display issue

Dear Team,

We are using groupdocs viewer for viewing the pdf file but few page are showing as blank. When I try to open the file in adobe readed it show the issue (“There was a problem reading this document (40)”) but the data is visible. I have Included the code changes in the attachments but the original file excluded due to some reasons

GroupdocsPDF.zip (14.9 KB)

@anoop.raphel

Typically it happens when some page is corrupted or partially corrupted. For the further investigation we would need the file.

Dear Team,

Few pages in the file is corrupted so that we are getting this error message ( “There was a problem reading this document (40)") from adobe reader. We couldn’t able to share the file due to some reasons.

Regards,
Anoop Raphel

@anoop.raphel

In GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.2 we have introduced changes to render corrupted pages as a blank pages. Since you can’t provide a file please check if the latest version suits your requirements.

Dear Team,

I have Included the file in the attachments, please check and share your comments.

S_GBW_1025_FilePrevieMissing.pdf (1.1 MB)

Regards,
Anoop

@anoop.raphel

Do you have any issues with rendering this file?

I have upgraded the GroupDocs.Viewer to latest version- 24.2.0.0, but still facing rendering issue. Only last page of the file is available in the preview rest of the pages are showing as blank.

@anoop.raphel

We’ll take a look and update you.

@anoop.raphel
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): VIEWERNET-4751

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@anoop.raphel

I have reproduced this issue. It looks like the file is corrupted, we’ll investigate this issue. Unfortunately I can’t provide you any workaround at the moment except rendering to PNG or JPEG which is works well.