Pdf view parameter error

Hello,

Our customer report an error to us about viewer. If they try open a pdf they get error that i send as attachment. But if they try to open excel with same configuration ext. they dont get error. If we open multiple documents(we can open a document list in a modal frame and you can choose documents from there to view.) If you open excel first, then you choose a pdf that gives error before, it dont gives error.

I can not reproduce issue on my side, probably you wont either. Do you have any idea what can cause it?

Kind regards

Hello,

WE are sorry to hear that you have such issue. To be able to check the issue we will need examples of these excel and pdf documents and also we will need such info:
1. Widget code example that you use
2. Which browser you use?
3. Pipline mode which you use - Classic or Integrated ?

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. I’m still waiting detailed information from customer. When they send me i’ll update this post. I know we are using it integrated pipeline. And widget code is simple, its like your sample.

Hello,

Thank you for the notification. Yes, please share with us the information when you will get it. Since the code is the same as in the sample - then the reason should be in the documents.

Thank you.