Picture Issues Converter 22.6.0

I have a dwg file that is messing with the image on the far left. Attempted this in multiple versions.

DWG
image.png (20.4 KB)

PDF
image.png (6.5 KB)

ZIP
DWGPDF.zip (303.0 KB)

@astouffer

This issue is reproduced at our end. Therefore, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ticket ID CONVERSIONNET-5341. It’ll be now further investigated and you’ll be notified in case of any update.

Assuming still no update around this? Licenses were purchased based on the software’s ability to… convert.

@astouffer

This issue is still under investigation.

Please note that it’s a document specific issue (not occurs with all DWG to PDF conversions).

Any updates? Going on two months since this was reported.

Doesn’t look like we will be renewing.

@astouffer

This ticket is still in progress. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

Assuming 3 months is not enough time for any progress on this bug?

Please not that regardless of the document, it’s an issue with your software converting said document.

@astouffer

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are still working on the issue. It is expected to be resolved in API version 22.11.

@Atir_Tahir prior to updating, was this resolved in 22.11 as anticipated?

@astouffer

Sorry for the inconvenience, the fix is postponed. We are further investigating this issue. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

Translation : “We can’t figure it out and we’re not too sure if we ever will which is why I’m not providing another anticipated ETA”.

Glad I didn’t waste months thinking you guys would actually figure it out.

@astouffer

We are already trying to fix this issue.

Then provide an actual update. When can a paying company expect a fully functional product? All you stated, after months of having this issue open, is that I will get notified IF you make any progress.

I’m not going to wait around for more BS non-committal responses. We’ve evaluated as far as we need to.

@astouffer

Since the ticket/investigation is in progress. We’ll be able to share ETA of fix after investigation outcome.

Assuming two months later you are all still “Investigating”.

At what point is the level of support around this seen as a joke to everyone else? A year? We’re going on 7 months and as far as we know a solution to this is still a mystery that is being investigated and constantly pushed back.

Truth be told if you all wanted to fix this you already would have. That tells me enough about the character of the Company we are working with and we will not be renewing our subscription.

1 Like

@astouffer

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This ticket is actually blocked by another technical issue. Rest assured that efforts are underway to resolve it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-5341) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov