Points we are looking in this tool

Hi,

I am getting error saying that License is invalid.
Attached is trial licence we are using .
Kindly guide .

Hi,

Thank you for sharing. The trial license file which you have shared is expired at 2016-02-18. Also the path which you use in the “SetLicensePath” is incorrect, please update it with such one: Server.MapPath("~/license_Folder/GroupDocs.Viewer.lic")

Best regards.

Hi,

We are facing some problems while viewing attachments.
All the attachments are displayed one below the other without displaying the name before the attachment. It is very difficult to identify the attachment.
  1. Can we display attachments separately by name and or icon and on the click it will display the attachment.
  2. Currently excel documents are displayed as word file with out rows and columns.
  3. Can we download any single attachment without downloading the complete email.
Attaches are the screen shots who the email is dispalyed on our side and how we want to view email.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. First of all I’m glad to notify you that we have released a next generation Viewer library and if possible you should migrate on it if possible. If migration doesn’t possible for various reasons - please share with me example of such eml file.

Thank you.

Hi,

Attached is the test eml file which we are using.

Hi,

Thank you for the example. I have moved the last post to the independent thread and we will reply you there.

Best regards.

Hi,

Kindly provide the thread.

Hi,

Yes, sure here it is also you should have received a corresponding email.

Best regards.