Powerpoint Conversion to Images

Hi,

I am creating a web app that needs to convert Powerpoint files into images. It is important that animated slides are handled properly i.e. by converting slide builds on one slide into multiple images.

Before I invest time with the trial could you let us know how groupdocs conversion handles animated slides?

Cheers,

Matt.

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. We understand your intention, but it’s hard to answer properly without knowing what do you mean under the “animated slides are handled properly”. There is a lot of different types of animations in the PowerPoint, some of them GroupDocs.Conversion converts as a single image, some of them - as a set of images.

We understand that you don’t want to spend your time for the investigation. In that case we can suggest you to send us a sample presentation which has all necessary animated effects/slides and so on. We will convert it to the set of JPEGs using the GroupDocs.Conversion and send this result back to you. You will be able to compare the actual result with the desired result, and then make a decision - is this acceptable for you or not.

We don’t require the presentation with confidential data, it can be a sample presentation (with dummy text). You also can make this forum thread private so it will become visible only for you and GroupDocs staff.

Once again, thank you for your interest in GroupDocs and waiting for your response.