Prevent user from deleting Annotations in AnnotationReviewerRights.CanView permission?

Hello,

When i set .AccessRights(AnnotationReviewerRights.CanView), I am able to delete annotations like Watermark, StrikeoutText, TypeWriter Tool etc.
How to prevent user from deleting the annotations in AnnotationReviewerRights.CanView permission?

Hi Aradhanadave,

Thank you for using GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API.

Kindly have a look on these following documents, these links will help you to implement Access Rights using GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards

Hi Rizwan,

Thanks for the reply.
But my question is how do I prevent user from deleting the annotation from document?
Because when i set “AnnotationReviewerRights.CanView” rights, i am able to delete some of the annotations.

HI Aradhanadave,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Because when i set “AnnotationReviewerRights.CanView” rights, i am able to delete some of the annotations.
Kindly share your example project code where you implemented User Access Rights and sample file with us to reproduce this issue at our end.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Hi,

I have made a demo application [ in version 16.11] by setting AnnotationReviewerRights as “CanView”.
Please find the demo application from below link.

Also I tried to find Locale attribute for annotations as I need to display all tooltips in Arabic/French language. But I couldnt find SupportedLocales enum like we get in Groupdocs.Web.UI namespace under annotations version 2.11 or old.

I hope below example will explain my queries in detail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jyjq0t0ymdfm1q/Groupdocs%20Annotation%20Sample.rar?dl=0
HI Aradhanadave,

Thank you for the explanation and sharing the demo app.

The concerned team will look the demo app and your raised points. We'll get back to you with updates.

Please stay tuned.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.
I hope you can find the solution to my queries soon, as its quite urgent.
We need to provide the reply to our client.

Hi Aradhanadave,

Thank you for inquiry.

We are unable to download complete sample project from your shared link , kindly try to again share it with Google Drive and please do not attach project with DLLs/APIs if its already added in Nuget Package References.

Also I tried to find Locale attribute for annotations as I need to display all tooltips in Arabic/French language. But I couldnt find SupportedLocales enum like we get in Groupdocs.Web.UI namespace under annotations version 2.11 or old.

GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API 16.x.x is totally different API and it is UI-Less with more flexible options for user to create their own UI and implement different required features. For GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 16.x.x i have logged (Locale Attribute Support) on our issue tracking system for product team. Once we get any update from product team we will inform you here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I have shared the link after removing the packages. I hope this would help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qbse71pskn1vby/Groupdocs%20Annotation%20Sample_v1.rar?dl=0

Thanks for the help.

Hi Aradhanadave,

Thank you for cooperation.

Our concerned team will look into your shared project. We will update you here once we get any update.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,