Content search issue in PPTX file in .NET

Dear Support,
I have a problem searching for contents in a very simple PPTX file (1 slide). I’m trying to find a word that I entered in the first slide, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. I tried to do the same thing with the other office files and it works.

How do I solve the problem for PPTX files?

Thanks

just to inform you that if I try the same file and save it in PPT (old office) then works correctly.

This is the code:

GroupDocs.Search.Index oIndexFile = new GroupDocs.Search.Index();
oIndexFile.AddToIndex(_szFilePath);
GroupDocs.Search.SearchParameters oSP = new GroupDocs.Search.SearchParameters();
oSP.UseCaseSensitiveSearch = false;
GroupDocs.Search.SearchResults oSearchResults = oIndexFile.Search(“kike”, oSP);

if (oSearchResults.Count() >0) bGotFile = true;

I tried uploading the PPTX file but your website doesn’t allow me to.

I converted the file to PDF format and the behavior is even worse. The application crashes. That is the error message:

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.StackOverflowException’ occurred in Unknown Module.

I attached the PDF file.

The source code is same as before.
New Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation.pdf (222.5 KB)

Why no one answers?

@BooleServer,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Search for .NET. In order to investigate your reported issue, we need you to provide us following details:

• GroupDocs.Search for .NET API Version
  • Sample Files(Attach in ZIP format)

Thanks,

I’m using the latest version available on NuGet.

the file attached:

New Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation.zip (27.4 KB)

@BooleServer,

Thanks for providing us the sample files. Your reported issues for PPTX and PDF file formats are reproduced and we have logged them in our issue tracking system (with IDs: SEARCHNET-1552, SEARCHNET-1553 ). We’ll keep you updated in case of any useful information.