Problem in EPS to Tif conversion

Hello, I am new to groupdocs. I am trying to convert eps file to tif image file in .Net Core WPF.
I have tried basic steps but I got an exception, GroupDocs.Conversion.Exceptions.GroupDocsConversionException: ‘Object must implement IConvertible.’.
My example codes were:

1.     var converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(epsFilePath);
         var convertOptions = converter.GetPossibleConversions()["tif"].ConvertOptions;
         converter.Convert(writeFolderPath + "\\" + "output.tif", convertOptions);

var outputFile = writeFolderPath + “\” + “output.tif”;

SavePageStream getPageStream = page => new FileStream(string.Format(outputFile, page), FileMode.Create);

using (GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(epsFilePath))
        {
            ImageConvertOptions options = new ImageConvertOptions
            {
                Format = ImageFileType.Tif,
                Height = 1024,
                Width = 768
            };

converter.Convert(getPageStream, options);
        }

Can someone help me where I can implement IConvertible.
Note: Jpg to Tif conversion is working just fine.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@ferdous0905

Please share following details and we’ll look into this issue:

• Problematic EPS file
  • API version that you are using (e.g. 20.5, 20.6)

Dear Atir_Tahir,
I am using the NuGet package of GroupDocs.Conversion(21.5.0).
Please find the EPS files in below link:
https://brainstationo365-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/ferdous_akhter_brainstation-23_com/EgP5wfyEt0pJrDGoRnOruiwBeYFqKEo-gkNBLYvmO1HceA?e=9zJmio

1 Like

@ferdous0905

I am sorry but we cannot access the file. Could you please grant us the access to the file?

@Atir_Tahir
Please go to this link
https://brainstationo365-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/ferdous_akhter_brainstation-23_com/EgP5wfyEt0pJrDGoRnOruiwBeYFqKEo-gkNBLYvmO1HceA?e=Vo0AIc

@ferdous0905

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID CONVERSIONNET-4726. It’ll be now further investigated. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

1 Like