Problem with csv file in Groupdocs viewer 20.8

I am getting the following error while trying to view CSV file in Viewer

Managed Debugging Assistant ‘FatalExecutionEngineError’ : ‘The runtime has encountered a fatal error. The address of the error was at 0x7438eb8c, on thread 0x28a4. The error code is 0xc0000005. This error may be a bug in the CLR or in the unsafe or non-verifiable portions of user code. Common sources of this bug include user marshaling errors for COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack.’

Your app has entered a break state, but no code is currently executing that is supported by the selected debug engine (e.g. only native runtime code is executing).

DocumentPublishReport_2024-06-03 (4).zip (272 Bytes)

The error is only coming in Development copy and it was not coming before it is started to come from today itself.

the error is coming on the below line → dynamic viewInfo = customViewer.GetViewer().GetViewInfo(ViewInfoOptions.ForHtmlView());

@Niteen_Jadhav

Thank you for sharing the file. I have created the issue with ID VIEWERNET-4889. We’ll take a look and update you.

@Niteen_Jadhav

Please try this workaround. Unfortunately, we didn’t find any other solution back then.

It seems that you’re using multiple GroupDocs products in the same project. In case you’re planning to update to the latest version you can switch to GroupDocs.Total that is now build from the sources and addresses the issue with conflicting GroupDocs libraries used in the same project.

Hello,

I checked my csproj file and it looks good but I am still getting same error.

also sharing the files for your reference.
GroupDocs.zip (468.5 KB)

@Niteen_Jadhav

Try doing the same and replace packages\Aspose.Cells.20.9.0\lib\net40\Aspose.Cells.dll with packages\Aspose.Cells.20.9.0\lib\net20\Aspose.Cells.dll. To avoid such issues you may also like to do the same for other libraries but there is no guaranty that it won’t fail in some other case.