Problem with page number change in Groupdocs viewer on scroll

Hello,

I am using Groupdocs, the problem is when I scroll from one page to another the page number on top right is showing false data and flicking

Drive Link

and when we change the zoom it appears to show more false data

FYI, I had commented $.initialize in annotation.js as it was throwing error but I am using $.initialize in my project.

Just a request that this has been highlighted by the client and we need to fix this as early as possible.

hope for the quick solution on the above bug

@Niteen_Jadhav
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): TOTALNET-70

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Niteen_Jadhav

Unfortunately the version of jQuery Viewer that you’re using is not supported any more.

I have checked the code and updated ViewerIndex.js file - ViewerIndex.zip (21.9 KB) to show you how the issue may be fixed by using a global variables to store current page number and total pages.

The main issue is that setNavigationPageValues method is called in onclick handler of the next page button and scroll event handler.