Question about GroupDocs.Viewer

<span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family: <p>“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;<br> color:black;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN;mso-bidi-language:<br> AR-SA" lang=“EN-US”>I try GroupDocs.Viewer, my OS is XP 32 bit,I using tomcat7 to run<br> jdk1.8. When I running it, the ui is successfully, but it can not convert the<br> uploaded file, it prompts that Indexing file.Please wait! Could you tell me<br> why? Pleas have a look about my attachment</span><!–[if gte mso 10]></p> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:普通表格; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;}

<![endif]–>

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. Could you please also check your browser console for any errors and check if there failed requests. If yes, please share with us these errors.

Thank you.