- When looking over the GroupDocs.com website, I didn’t see the list of 50+ file types it can display. What file types can it work with? Can it display video files?
2) Can GroupDocs Viewer be configured to display a document but prevent the document from being saved, downloaded, printed, copied, etc?
3) Can GroupDocs be configured to read/display a file from a byte array or a VARBINARY(MAX) filed from an SQL database?
Thank you for the quick reply. I downloaded and installed the groupdocs.viewer_17.5.0-net.msi and I downloaded the examples (GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-master.zip), but when I try to compile and run the Visual Basic example in Visual Studio 2013, it is unable to resolve any of the references. (It can’t even find the System.* or Microsoft.* libraries).
Is there something special I need to do in order to get this demo program working?
This seems to be a Windows example. Does GroupDocs have a .NET “Web Application” example?
- Open solution in Visual Studio
- Right click on solution and press "Enable NuGet package Restore"
- Right click on solution and press "Manage NuGet packages for Solution"
- Press “Restore” button
- Build the project