Re: Problem running GroupDocs.Annotation 3.1.0 due to license issue

Hi,

I’m also experiencing the same problem. I’ve already request two demo licenses. I can’t run the sample application

Here’s the error.

2017-01-20 10:08:32.771:WARN:oejs.HttpChannel:qtp801142660-33: /document/info
class com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.e.d.a.aM: At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.|com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.a.m2(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.A.un(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.a(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.e(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.d(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.handler.AnnotationHandler.getDocumentInfo(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.annotation.handler.AnnotationHandler.getDocumentInfo(Unknown Source)|com.groupdocs.ui.servlet.DocumentInfoServlet.doGet(DocumentInfoServlet.java:26)|javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:687)|javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)|org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:830)|org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1634)|org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketUpgradeFilter.doFilter(WebSocketUpgradeFilter.java:193)|org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1621)|org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:541)|org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandl

Hi Banilad,

Thanks for giving a try to GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 3.x.
Please provide us following information:
  • Did you try our latest version of the Showcase project here
  • If yes, provide us sample code, how you apply license
  • Did you clear cache/temp folder before running application, sometime it shows cached files
We’d appreciate your cooperation.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Best wishes

Hi,

Unable to setup up groupdocs sample annotation, getting error in run time as below:

com.groupdocs
groupdocs-annotation

Error in Console
class com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.e.d.a.aM: At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.
com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.a.m2(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.A.un(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.a(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.e(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.a.k.d(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.handler.AnnotationHandler.getDocumentInfo(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.annotation.handler.AnnotationHandler.getDocumentInfo(Unknown Source)
com.groupdocs.ui.servlet.DocumentInfoServlet.doGet(DocumentInfoServlet.java:26)

How to fix this issue? is it coz of trail version?

Thanks,
Prem Kumar

Hi There,

Thanks for sharing the details.
class com.groupdocs.annotation.internal.c.a.pd.e.d.a.aM: At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.
Yes, it is because you are evaluating the showcase without applying license. The good thing is you can request a GroupDocs temporary license. Please visit this link and follow the wizard in order to avail a temporary license. We’d like to hear from you after you evaluate the showcase project by applying a temporary license.

Many Thanks

Hi there!

I’m trying your Annotation product using your showcase examples. But, when I run the code, I get that error. I got the temp license and I applied but it’s still launching that error. The Annotation product only works with one pdf that it’s included on the folders called “rizwandoc.pdf”.

What Can I do? The only change I made on the file was the path to the license. I’m using Visual studio 2015.

Regards,

Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing such issues. Kindly click here to view the trial limitations for using GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API. I have verified all others sample files available in showcase example project and found that API is working fine with other files as well after applying license . From your screenshot i can assume either your license is not properly set or your trial period for temp license is expired, please confirm these scenarios as well.
kindly have look here for setting license file path. Also here is the image from where you can see the difference after applying license file "trial limitation batch is not appearing ".

Hope this will resolve your issues.

Warm Regards,