Reading (extracting) document information attributes (both built-in and custom) from digitally signed pdf

I am looking to programatically read document information attributes from digitally signed PDF. I am looking for properties such as author (“/Author”) or even custom properties added to the document before signing it. I can’t seem to find a way to do it using GroupDocs.Signature.
Is it possible to do it?

@Cale

Using GroupDocs.Signature, you can get a limited information about a document such as FileType, size, PageCount.
However, GroupDocs.Metadata privileges you to extract more information about a document.

Could you please share a list of properties that you intend to fetch/read before signing a document? We’ll then assist you accordingly.

Hello @Cale !

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs products!
I will add few more details - as mentioned @atir.tahir you can use the same functionality withing the GroupDocs.Signature product but I see that documentation was not updated - and now there are a little bit more information with the Metadata we collect from the Pdf as well.
You can check sample on the GitHub

If you plan to work with the document’s metadata instead - it’s will be better to use the GroupDocs.Metadata product (thanks Atir for the heads-up).

One more point according the GroupDocs.Signature - you can use the document metadata as your custom signature with the simple text or secure encrypted information that libraray allows you to manage create, update, verify and search or decrypt as well. See samples at this section or custom Metata samples

Hope that will help you!
We will thank you in advance if you will share what metadata properties are you looking for.
Thanks!

UPD

• one more you can use GroupDocs.Siganture Metadata Search to find the list of Metadata you are looking for - see sample