Reading order issues

@sonamsinha

To sum up. At the moment with enabled PreserveDocumentStructure option I can reproduce only one issue - normal content identified as heading.

This issue I can reproduce on Windows with JAWS Screen Reader 2024 application in Adobe Reader see JAWS in Adobe Reader.zip (1.1 MB).

Other issues can be reproduced when reading PDF in browser which seems to be browser-related issue.

Thank you @vladimir.litvinchik
Can you also confirm on issue
“Reading order of each tabular section is not correct and reading the entire row section at once as the entire row is identified as one single element. The table is not identified as table / cells are not associated with the table header cells”
This is browser related issue?

We are facing “Link doesn’t have valid content.” If we are trying add any link in document. This will also be browser related?

@sonamsinha

I’ll double-check it and update you.

Sure thank you

@sonamsinha

You’re welcome!

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik By when I can expect your reply on confirmation

I raised Reading order is not correct for header footer on similar issue. Can you please take a look in this issue as well.

Thank you

@sonamsinha

I’m sorry for the delayed response. We’ll take a look and update you.

Thank you @vladimir.litvinchik for update

@sonamsinha

You’re welcome!

@vladimir.litvinchik Did you get chance to take a look at the issue?

@sonamsinha

Unfortunately, I did not got a chance to take a look at the issue. I have planned it for investigation for the next week. As soon as I have any updates I’ll let you know.

@vladimir.litvinchik Sure Thank you

@sonamsinha

You’re welcome!

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik Did you get chance to look at the issue?

@sonamsinha

Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to take a look at this issue. We’ll update you when we have any new information.

Thank you @vladimir.litvinchik . Can you please tell by when I can expect the confirmation on this issue whether this is valid or not? Also Can you please provide update on “normal content identified as heading.” issue?

@sonamsinha

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to take a look at the issue last week, so it was moved to this one. I’ll keep you updated.

hi @vladimir.litvinchik Can you please confirm on issue
“Reading order of each tabular section is not correct and reading the entire row section at once as the entire row is identified as one single element. The table is not identified as table / cells are not associated with the table header cells”
This is browser related issue?

We are facing “Link doesn’t have valid content.” If we are trying add any link in document. This will also be browser related?
I requested around a month back. Also can you please share updates on header footer reading order issue?
Can you also share the issue Id for reading issue as confirmed above?

hi Vladimir,
This is an urgent issue for us, as the scenario is working for many existing customers. May you please take it up on a high priority and try to resolve it faster

@amitdash

We’ll continue investigation of this issue on this week.

I’m sorry, but I can’t set the higher priority for this issue as it is against our policy. See Free Support Policies.

To set higher priority for this issue you can post your question at the Paid Support Helpdesk.