I tried to disable the browser cache using this meta tags
in conjunction with the creation of CustomCacheDataHandler, but it didn’t work. I think that, because of the same generated URL to invoke the servlets the browser is using cache. Ex.: localhost
I think that this occurs because the GroupDocsPath (EncodedPath) is always the same for the same filepath – in this case, is “ub”.
So, I tried to delete the cache folder for only this document on server side, before the response of the request to the web page. Incredibly, it didn’t work, too. New cache files are generated correctly, but the browser shows the older cache files.
But here I create a symbolic link to access a file. The files I visualize with GroupDocs have their extensions modified, so I have to create a symbolic link to pass it to GroupDocs. Then, the solution to my problem were create a symbolic link with new filenames on each request, even if the requested documet is the same. This solved my problem.