Regarding document viewing error

I’m trying to integrate the group docs API with my application. During the process I tested with a sample document and I got error( see attached screenshot)

Can some one help me in understanding what this issue is?

FYI: I’m trying to just view my sample document which is a e-sign (authentisign)

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. To be able to help you I will need more detailed information about your use case. Could you please share with me next:
1. The embed URL which you use for integration.
2. Document GUID.
3. Step by step guide for how you integrated the service with code examples.
4. Your account email.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-566) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi

I can able to view all other documents except this document. Previously we had an issue with this document using mozilla PDF.js viewer so for that reason we are looking for some alternative tool for document viewer like Group Docs but still its breaking here too.

Please find the document details below

embed url - https://apps.groupdocs.com#{url}
Document Name - Breaks GhostSript.pdf
Document GUID
9129cf4def3438ff06ae28abc5e84186930cc40cd8858555656d1616c89cd303

account email: ulammatha1711@gmail.com

Let me know for any other information.

Thanks
Uday

Hi Uday,

Thank you for these details. We will investigate the issue and then come back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel

Any update on this?

Thanks
Uday

Hi Uday,

Sorry for the delay. We have created a bug ticket for the issue and added it to our queue for fixing. When the issue will be resolve I will notify you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.